View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail got a little surprised at her sudden reaction and nuzzled her comfortingly, he sure didn't want her to get scared like that, after all, he was here to help her, he met her gaze for a little bit and shook his head. "I once was, but I am no longer scraed of the dark, because I realised that it was pointless to be scared of something I would see my whole life." He said, gazing at her and the river afterwards. "I don't see why I would laugh at you, Berryfang, we're clanmates, not ennemies, and even though you fear the darkness, others still have fears, they just happen to be different, so laughing about someone's flaws isn't right." He mewed softly and nodded as she gazed at the fish. "I don't know if you're asking me or yourself, but go for it." He laughed, not too loudly.
Berryfang got a little angry just a little but she looked away as he nuzzled her she didn't mean it in a rude way she just didn't feel comfortable then she huffed " well your fear whent away quickly for you salmontail mine never will its...apart of me in a way like my scar i wish it would go away but it's normal for me now even though I wish that I didn't have it once in a while. My fear is normal and it will never go away if you understand " she meowed her voice was a bit stern which she didn't intend for it to be then she sighed and looked at him " and thanks for not laughing " she meowed her tone was soft . Berryfang blinked then smiled as he said yes " also I was asking you minnow brain" she meowed playfully she saw the shadow come towards their direction she flicked her tail and dipped her claw in the water in front of the shadow this time and scooped up the fish watching it wiggle in the air then she jumped up and tried to bite the fish but she missed it and it fell back in the water. Berryfang fell down and into the river she hissed as she tried to pounce on the fish but it got out of her paws she tried to bite it again and succeeded she held the fish in her jaws but the downside was her fur was soaked . She growled and got back onto dry land now shaking her fur she huffed and flicked her tail. Berryfang set the fish down and her ears flattened you minnow brain!! Your a warrior not apprentice ! Get it right

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )