View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Kit? I thought coal was a warrior?) He glanced at Coal,” We intent to chase her off. Shes a burden to us. Attack our leader severly.” He meowed politely
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Magpiepaw was wary of this cat. She usually wasn't easily distrustful, but something about her rubbed her the wrong way. Also, what was it with all these cats stealing their prey ?!
"Well." She meowed, taking a few steps forward. "I'm just an apprentice, but I think it'd be better if you chased our prey for our clan." She said as she took a stance that looked liked something between a friendly greeting and a battle stance. "Plus, the rules of Dragonclan are that all cats who may want to join are to be accepted ... so ..." She turned to the two warriors, and looked at their states, and her own dirt-stained white paws, and weary, sloppily moving wings. " ... and ... we might need some help chasing off Greenvine ..." She sighed, and flinched, her claws digging into the ground and her wings retracting themselves even more on her body, as she wondered if she had said too much. Curse her mouth.

@Okapi @littledragon0625

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Ment coalfur.There was a typo)
Coalfur crouched down,waiting to spring in.She unsethed her claws,sinking them into the ground." Will do.And my name's coalfur by the way." She said.The reason she had a clan name was because her mom was a dependent from a clan,but had never said which one, but she didn't mind.It was to late to change her name now anyway.She didn't know if the clan cat would say their name or not,but she didn't mind that either.She was more focussed on finding this cat who had supposedly done something bad than formality's.
"are you guy ready?"lightningscale said looking at flyingsprit and magpiepaw.(hey the willow tree thing is on you all need to rp in there for a sec)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; November 19th, 2017 at 01:32 PM.