View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

[ I'm so done with roleplaying shiver being such a jerk but I just can't for plots sake, She must be such a jerk
You want me to just add daisyshade as if they were going on a patrol and then charmpelt scents shiver and tells daisyshade that he can just finish up and she can go back to camp. Reluctantly she agrees and leaves? ]

@Lonestar23

Merely a blue shadow, shiverlight moved between the thicket, blending in and out of the shadows as her silvery eyes gleamed in the darkness of the evening. Her dark paws crunched the freezing snow as she sank deeper into the powdery white stuff with each step. Her shoulders rolling beneath her fur in a fluent movement, her tail slithering like an adder behind her. Ahead a border lay between her and who she wanted to see, despite leaving both of their anger with each other before running off she had something important to tell him. Wether or not he liked it she was going to force him to listen. Nobody could stop her from letting him know, not even fallenstar. As she approched the border she slipped down from the tree line leaving the cover of thicket and pine trees behind as she approched the marked border, many paw prints left in snow from patrols. Though neither clan had been the root of these tensions they had been pulled in when they asked for allies and both had jumped right into it. The mollys back shivered and a chill went up her spine, battle loomed over every cats head only held by a whisker width of string.

Finally she trotted just a few more foxlengths then coming to a stop at a fallen tree coming up to it's still standing trunk and peeking around the corner her eyes examining the border. There was fresh shadowclan scent meaning a patrol had been here recently. No need to worry about her clan, but she wasn't sure about riverclan she wasn't sure if they had been around recently. Despite its ranks stench she couldn't tell with the mask of the forest and a constant breeze that swept in odd scents from the south. The she cats tail twitched and she padded out from her hiding spot before approching the border line and bending over to see if there was any footprints or scent marks. Shiverlights tail curled as a displeased expression grew on her face. She cousin scent anything, it was stale and perhaps since the morning patrol. A growl rolled from within her throat as she pulled away from the border. She would wait till the cover of night and find him somewhere, she was detirmined too even if she had to ask a patriot o take her there. She didn't care what she had to do, all she knew was that she must get it done.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 15th, 2018 at 09:27 PM.