Default Re: Shadow's Break

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @Fawn<3 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
When the lilting voice of the medicine cat apprentice floated into the sunny clearing, Hillstrider jumped and whirled towards the source. "Oh man," he chuckled, ears burning with embarrassment. "I was totally not expecting anyone to hear me." He gave the younger cat a sheepish glance, then focused on the rapidly cooling mouse at his paws. "Though I'll be real, I don't hear a lotta that sentiment about prey. It's nice to hear it." He grinned cheerily at Mossfreckle. When the oriental introduced himself, Hillstrider waved his tail in greeting. "Oh I know who you are! Er, well," he flushed a bit "not in a creepy way, I just know that you're Lark--I mean Lostspark's apprentice 'n all." The orange tabby's enthusiasm seemed to bowl him over at every turn. "The name's Hillstrider! Pleased to formally me ya, my friend!"

Mossfreckle's suggestion to hunt and gather together had the large tom nodding vigorously. "Oh for sure for sure! Two sets of paws are better than one, for real. Alright, what are you lookin' for?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 27th, 2024 at 06:05 PM.