Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
no does it look like I'm ok!?! she wanted to shout so badly and yell she didn't say anything her anger was slowly rising but it wasn't towards blossom it was at herself . She gave blossom a cold glare that soon turned to a sad expression to let the kittypet know that she wasn't angry at her . Her tail flicked and started speed walking her breath clouded around her muzzle since it was a bit chilly out . She walked to the entrance of an alley way and sat down now looking at the ground , she unsheathed her left claws and scratched the stone path beneath her letting out a growl " no " she meowed
Blossom felt guilty, even though she knew it wasn't her fault that her friend was angry. She didn't know how to help, so she said, "can I help?" She shuffled her feet, still following Weiss. She let out a long breath, letting the steam fly up into the air, twist around, and die out. Blossom was a bit worried about Weiss... her rebelling could get her into serious trouble. But she was an adult now, so she would be able to handle that... right?