View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
@ScarredSecrets@Kyra-Wolfe-666;@Hawkstar; @Hallowed Echo I'm so sorry it took me forever and a day! LOTS of stressers I had no time to get on!

Dean called all the kids to the main room, standing on a table with his brother and Niatra next to him. "Okay, so hey! You know me as Dean Winchester!" He waved at the silent teens. He cleared his throat from the awkwardness and continued. "You have joined the once in a lifetime experience of Hunter Academy, a place where you can train to be the strongest hunters you can-- Oh screw it I'm not reading this anymore!" He threw the papers behind him, (Niatra went to fetch them and came back with them in her mouth and her tail wagging) and started on his own. "Most of you kids were born and raised into this life. Others of you were thrown into it due to the deaths of your families. Others just wanted to help out the world. Let's be honest:This job doesn't exactly tend to give you the longest lifespan! We'll all meet our end sooner or later-- and it wont be pretty! But here, now, this place: It's to keep you safe, and to teach you how to protect yourselves out there! You are going to be heroes someday, all of you! And we are proud to be the ones to be able to teach you the stuff you need to kill those sons of b*tches!!"
Michelle grinned crookedly and listened to Dean's on the spot speech.