Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:34 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

“But...how...” Tord was obviously at a loss for words. He didn’t know what he was watching,nor what he was doing watching in the first place. “Jesus, desperate for attention much?” he muttered as Tom finally registered in his brain. His mind was a mix of things slowly clarifying, and things that were just blank. “Guess what sweetie, I can handle myself,” he spat coldly at Tom, adding in the sweetie as a sarcastic remark. He never liked it when people he didn’t know helped him, especially people that just kind of came out of the blue. After a moment, he was stable enough to push himself up, arms crossed across his red hoodie. He was ready to run at any moment, however, Puebla curiosity was keeping him right where he was.
His eyes glowed as the fox and dragon jump down by the king who laughs softly at the man’s sarcasm. “ a fighter how cute ~” he says almost playfully as he begins to step forward ignoring tom as he begins to stand in front of Tord. “ you have a choice to run yet you do not... do you find my kind ... interesting or scary? Would you like to know more about us? “ he asks calmly almost coldly in a way