Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:51 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes glowed as the fox and dragon jump down by the king who laughs softly at the man’s sarcasm. “ a fighter how cute ~” he says almost playfully as he begins to step forward ignoring tom as he begins to stand in front of Tord. “ you have a choice to run yet you do not... do you find my kind ... interesting or scary? Would you like to know more about us? “ he asks calmly almost coldly in a way
Tord narrowed his eyes, wanting to run, though a part of him wanted to prove he was strong. He wanted to hiss that he wasn’t cute, but now wasn’t the time, he could be on the verge of death right here. “I don’t think my legs would let me run,” he muttered, as his legs still felt numb. “I...really don’t know,” he admitted, shrugging. “I mean...you eat Human beings, so there’s some fear that goes there,” he admitted. Sure, he might be about to die, why not be brutally honest? “And I don’t know if I want to learn more or not,” he shrugged for another time. He flinched at the coldness in Sasuke’s voice, not wanting to know what he was thinking.