Thread: Art Requests
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2017, 07:38 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: Art Requests

Name of Character; Wurzel,
Character Site Link(if available); I haven't done him yet, but this is what I'll put;

Name~ Wurzel
Role wanted~ Wurzel
Age~ 8 moons.
Gender~ Male.
Personality~ Wurzle is a fun-loving cat, he enjoys company and is the life and soul of the party. He can be quite suave, but often is overly cheesy. He is quite quick and fleeting, a lot of the time he will run away, but when someone is seriously in danger, he can muster enough courage to get them out of the danger zone. Wurzle, unlike most cats, is not afraid of fire. As when he was a kittypet his house folk had a fireplace. The Tom isn't ashamed of him being a kittypet, as he has been vaccinated and cannot catch diseases; retorting, 'You say a cat who cannot catch disease is worthless. When leafbare comes you will eat your words.'

Appearence~ A mottled brown Tom. Wurzel has long soft and fluffy fur; which is always pristine somehow. The colours differ, on his back its a dark, rich, brown, which softens into a choclaty ginger the further down you go. His chest, stomach, muzzle, legs, and tail bottom are snow-White. His whiskers are quite long, and his eyes are a greyish olive colour. His frame is light and quick. Causing him to be amazing at climbing and running. His tail is long and incredibly fluffy, helping him balance.

Headshot or Fullbody; Fullbody?
Pose; Sitting down, tail curled round his paws.
Expression; smiling softly.
DA Account Username; I don't have one, also, do you mind if you upload it to Imgur? Deviant art doesn't work for me.
Other;

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends