Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Wrenpaw
~<>~
34/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"Well?? Are we going or not?" Wrenpaw asks impatiently, tail flicking behind her in irritation. She'd expected the warrior to move with the same amount of haste as she did, but apparently she'd been mistaken. At this rate, they wouldn't finish their patrol in a timely manner and then they'd both be punished!! Was it at all possible for her to rope a different warrior into the patrol? She couldn't go into the territory alone, but she wasn't certain which would get her in more trouble - hunting by herself and completing the patrol despite having no training in hunting, or not going at all.

No, this wouldn't do at all, Wrenpaw would simply just pull one of the other warriors who weren't doing anything at the moment into the patrol. No sense in waiting around for warriors that obviously weren't going to do the job they were told to do. Spotting one she thinks she remembers the name of, Wrenpaw quickly pads a few paces over, raising her voice slightly to call out "Frostmelt! Come with me, you're helping me actually get this hunting patrol finished." It's not a request, and the warrior is free to feel however he feels about being demanded of by an apprentice, Wrenpaw really couldn't care less, but she want's this patrol actually done, and she doesn't think that'll happen in current company.

[ @appariitiion - for ponddrop, if you wanted to catch up to them, but wren's deciding to take someone else instead so that she can be sure the patrol will get finished on time // @Epiales - frostmelt ]

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

He looked up quickly, stopping fumbling with the dirt. “Ah.. m-me?” He mumbled, exasperated as he watched her. Even an apprentice younger than him seemed more confident and loud. He mumbled something to himself as he made his way over to the confident looking molly. His yellow eyes frantically looking for a way out, but it seemed he was forced here. His ears flattened slightly more as he followed Wrenpaw. His tail hung low as well as his face as he continued onward. Hunting, that was a bitter bite in the tail. He wasn’t good at hunting but this was a chance to get better. He just knew he was going to get a clumsy catch. “W-where are.. we going?..” he mumbled quickly, sparring a glance at the apprentice with a tilt of his head. How does he get himself into these situations with apprentices? He will never know…

He waited for the mollies response before nodding slightly, his breath low, a slight huff of social tiredness. He didn’t want to talk but it was better then never knowing and following an apprentice blindly who could and might just as well lead him off a cliff. He frowned at the thought it was silly.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties