View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:43 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden slipped forward once he was cut free, having actually expected to be stabbed. Pushing himself backwards, he hit his head against the tree he had been attached to, now a flustered mess. Forcing himself to breathe evenly, he looked at Hades. “Cayden.” He said, rubbing his arms and legs, both of them slightly sore from being stuck and tied to his body. That was when he realized he was on the ground. Yeah, okay, that was awkward he muttered in his head. “Yeah, I’d suppose that’d be nice,” he muttered, now trying to push himself up. Wink. one thing that he noticed made him tense up for a moment, before forcing himself to think about trying to push himself up instead, preferring not to be in a clump of dirt and pine needles on the ground.
He watches Cayden and laughs a bit with a soft smile “ cute” he says playfully as he begins to help Cayden up, by holding his arm softly helping him stand. “ there. If you need a shoulder to lean on I can help little.... “ he begins to think a bit. “ hmm what to call you? ... little pup!” He says almost happily “ wait, what’s you’re favorite animal love? “ he asks with a soft smile. “ or maybe I should just call you love?”