View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2024, 06:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Shooting Seabreeze an indignant glare at request to show her how to mark the border, Orchidpaw wasted no time snapping at him "No, I know how to." and with that she went off on her own to mark the border, she still watched Seabreeze as he did it though but tried to do it discreetly before she copied him and brushed her fur against a bush.

After rubbing her pelt against a few things, Orchid began to make her way back to Seabreeze before an alarmed yowl called her name. 'What does he want, for star's stake' annoyance washed over her as she trotted over to see what her patrolmate needed her so urgently for.

A look of confusion became of her features as she realized Seabreeze was no where in sight. Well, this was weird. Scanning the border she suddenly noticed a hole had appeared in the place her clanmate was marking. "What the helll are gou doing down there?" she growled, peering down the hole at Seabreeze, moor irritated than concerned.

(Sorry this is so sloppy my brain's mush today.)

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze couldn't help the irritation that grew beneath his pelt, his eyes narrowing as he glared up at the apprentice as she peered down into the sink hole that just swallowed him up. The warrior made a note of the apprentices behavior, as little was it was, that was something that needed to be addressed. A warrior shouldn't be irritated or annoyed that their patrol partner fell into a sink hole that could've been much more dangerous. "Sorry, just my checking off my daily 'fall into a dangerous sink hole' event of the day/" Seabreeze spoke up, sarcasm lacing the words almost like a poison, "A proper warrior wouldn't approach annoyed, they would make sure their fellow warrior is okay." As he spoke, the warrior backed up on the fallen soil, dust pillowing up into his fur annoyingly. There were a few scattered roots that reached out from the walls of the sink hole from the couple of trees nearby. Could Seabreeze climb up them? He wasn't much of a climber, he was a Riverclan cat not a squirrel like Thunderclan.

Well what other options did he really have? Seabreeze looked to the right and left of himself with a slight frown. He didn't want to test the tunnels, he doesn't know of any tunnel exits nearby and he didn't want to get lost or hurt and be unable to be found at the same time. So scaling the wall was his only option. Orchidpaw wouldn't have the strength to help pull him up and he didn't want to cause a fuss by requesting her to grab more warriors. Starclan knows that they don't have enough to spend saving damsels in distresses like himself. Or rather, they didn't have enough competence to spare. "One moment, I'll be right up." The annoyance wasn't there anymore, Seabreeze having gotten over the momentary frustration easily. He was faced with bigger problems now.

Climbing can't be that hard, it's just one paw after the next. Seabreeze crouched, readying himself to bounce up to the first root. The muscles bunched in his shoulders and haunches before snapping as Seabreeze shot out towards the first stop. His claws hooked into the root as it awkwardly bent to take his sudden weight but it held and Seabreeze barely stayed on. Luckily, the next root was within reach and wouldn't take a jump. Very slowly and meticulously the warrior took a paw from the root he was barely hanging onto, letting himself re-balance which was harder than ever with his tail's amputation being brought forth in his mind. Eventually, he made contact with the next stop up the wall. Alright, just jump! The feline awkwardly jumped, though it was more of a tumble to the next root. His legs dangled dangerously beneath him as he struggled to keep his chin above the root. Alright, this was fine! Almost there.

After a few minutes, Seabreeze managed to pull himself up the root and then it was a matter of making it to the next two with limited success but he didn't fall so he counted it as one in his books. Finally, Seabreeze was able to pull himself up the ledge and scrambled onto more secure ground beside the apprentice. He painted as he lifted himself up on shaky paws. Yeah, swimming is much better, and easier. After a deep breath the warrior gave a shaky sigh, "Alright, let me finish up by marking the border. Then..." He glanced at the sizable hole in the ground, "Yeah, after I mark the border we'll head back to camp and I mark the hole with something we'll head back to camp." The warrior said, his blue gaze swinging around the area for something that would grab a cats attention enough to drag their eyes to the hole before they were already tumbling down the thing. A smallish log came into view and it was good enough for the time being until a cat more experienced with the tunnels can come through and deal with it properly. Seabreeze made quick work of dragging the log out into the open where its dark bark against the green and yellow of the heather and grass. Marking the border had no other accidents and soon the warrior was leading the apprentice back to camp, no further words being said.
[ We are getting a bit close to the end of the patrol date so I was hoping to wrap it up here, I'll be posting a report to Fadingsun tomorrow or sooner if you respond earlier than that :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]