burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

White tipped paws turned sepia as they padded through the moist, marshed earth of Whispering Wetland, the herbalist perked his oriental shaped ears towards the colossal, dark pelted tom as a questioned slipped from his maw… Mossfreckle doubted that Darkfall was truly asking for his regard but that was neither here nor there, the tom seemed to be taking his status as an unmated tom somewhat well, as well as someone who had utterly detached from the situation could… turning his mossy hues to meet the tom’s hallowed orbs the freckled oriental shaped feline offered a soft smile before he allowed his calm tones to slip conversationally from his white maw, ”My training is going well, in fact Lostspark has already taught me all she knows,” the next words he wanted to say caught a bit in his white throat as a tête-à-tête of emotions battled in his starry mind, in the end he allowed the words out anyway… he would not coddle the older tom, he had a right to be somber over his situation with Lostspark but in the end it wasn’t Mossfreckle’s job nor place to side step around Darkfall’s unaddressed emotional strife, ”She is a good molly and an amazing mentor, I hold Lostspark in high esteem and hope that she is proud of her choice in me… that she doesn’t see it in vain…” the herbalist’s calm tones trailed off and his pelt prickled with anxiety at the thought of what he had just revealed… stupid, stupid,stupid… the voices whispered harshly within the confines of his hazing darkening mind, insecurity leaving crimson rivers on his already tattered heart. Shaking his angular head the oriental shaped medicine cat apprentice stopped to mark the Windclan border before turning his mossy hues back to the sunny calico apprentice and the melancholic enforcer, large ears perked in their direction as he waited for the next order from Darkfall.

{ @Dark ~ Darkfall } { @starry ~ Palepaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker