View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:41 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She hung her head as if she were a punished apperentice and followed after Gingerfrost. She had to work at being submissive, she didn’t say anything If I find the need to speak to this...this piece of dung, I need to remember to ask for permission to speak. she reminded herself silently as she walked alongside him not saying anything and barely looking up, I’m a pretty good submissive cat. a slight smile revealed on her face I can keep my tail down, face down, and not look up to high with my eyes. Atleast he can’t read minds.
GingerFrost grinned haughtily as he realized he had so easily conquered this molly's free-will. "Have you eaten?" He asked, rather roughly, his blue eyes gazing at her. The tom's tail lashed with impatience as he awaited an answer, even though the words had only just sprung form his mouth.
(Want to have her speak out of turn and he'll hit her or threaten her? He's getting cocky since she seems so submissive.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!