View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:30 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3071]LeafPaw ran into the territory her eyes were sparkling as the sun hit them, she stopped and waited for VinePool who was only a bit away, "You kept up well! Im usually faster then MaskPaw! he is so clumsy!" she meowed her ears twitching.
"So where do you wanna hunt? we could go to the lake or near the twoleg place or..."she trailed of thinking the place she had been before as a kit hopefully they would not run into that area, LeafPaw stared at her paws her eyes slowly looked at her leg she could still remember when that adder bit her it hadn't been poisonous but OwlBlossom had to drag and pull it off so the scar was always there, "Anyway!" The young molly straightened up.[/QUOTE]

Drawing to a stop from his little run he panted lightly as he listened to what the apprentice had to say. Ears perking he tilt his head to the side slightly saying softly towards the Molly" if it's okay for me to ask who is this Maskpaw? You seem to mention him alot and I'm just wondering who they may be.... Is he a sibling friend or....?" trailing off he felt a pang of guilt erupt in thenpit of his stomach. As he cleared his throat in discomfort. "I mean you don't need to answer that i totally understand! " he squeaked trying to save himself from the rudeness he protain towards the young apprentice. Drawing a pale tongue over his maw he sighed "and how about you decide where we shall go hm?: