View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

@Constellation

We shall start. :3

Kion wasn't usually lazy. Usually. That was Kila's role.In fact, with his job, the cub was more active than ever! Except for now. Kion was stretched out on his side, enjoying the feeling of the sunshine beaming down on his golden fur. He was laying right at the peak of Pride Rock. The view of the Pridelands from there was... Amazing, to say the least. Kion could see everything. Even past the border into the Outlands. And across the other border, into the desert. Thinking of the desert made Kion think of Chaka almost instantly. He would go visit his friend.. Maybe later. For a few seconds, Kion almost wished Janja would come barging into the Pridelands and attack a zebra herd. Then he'd have something to do except sit around. Kion didn't like to just sit around. He probably should be enjoying his free time, yeah, yeah, but he really couldn't. There was so much he could be doing - So much he was used to be doing - That taking a break didn't mean anything to him. He liked what he did - Saving animals. But now? Who was there to save?

"You're mumbling again, and I'm trying to sleep." Kila huffed out from where she was, curled up beside her brother. Kion's amber eyes immediately slid over to the lioness cub. His twin, actually. The two were identical down to every last detail. Except, Kion had a tuft of red fur on his head, the starts of a mane, while Kila did not, as she was a girl. Still, one thing that always struck Kion was staring down into his sister's eyes - Like he was doing now. They were so identical, it sent chills down Kion's spine most times. Kila's brows furrowed as she gazed up at him, annoyance flickering faintly through her eyes.

Kion simply stuck his tongue out at her; The gesture was returned with ease. "It's morning, 'La. Actually," The cub reconsidered, glancing at the sky. "It's more afternoon.."

"Naps, Kai. Naps."

"Well, I'll leave you to your nap and go annoy someone else." Kion snickered, lightly brushing his tail across his sister's side in an affectionate manner before turning and heading back to the entrance to the cave. Kila and him bickered constantly, but they'd never really had a real "fight". Whenever they tried, it just ended in laughter. The two couldn't stay mad at eachother, even if their alike personalities sometimes caused them to butt heads. Kion couldn't really stay mad at any of his family, actually. And he knew Kila couldn't either, not that his twin sister would ever admit it. Not out loud anyway. Still, even though they were close, Kila scared Kion sometimes, honestly. And Kion knew how Kila could get when she was tired, so he left her alone. However instead of going inside he paused a little bit away and continued to look over the Pridelands.

(Dang. Long post. XD)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 28th, 2017 at 11:19 PM.