View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2017, 02:39 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

@Constellation

Kila snickered at her sister's comment, but rolled her eyes at the question. "As in... You're gonna drag me there if I don't agree." She corrected, but stood up. "You know what? I'll actually come willingly. But only because I'm bored, and I like hanging out with you. And Jelani." She gave the Tigon a warm smile, then nodded to Kiara. "Lead the way, oh-so-great Princess." A chuckle escaped her lips, a teasing glint in her amber eyes as she shook her fur out again. Of course, she knew she was a Princess, too. But, she didn't care much for being Royalty. She didn't even act like a Princess at all.

~~~O3O~~

Kion continued running, not exactly sure where he was headed. He liked the feeling of the wind through his fur. His ears pinned back, and his eyes narrowed against the wind as he continued to run, picking up some speed. He leaped up over a rock, stopping briefly to catch his breath before running again. He loved running through the Pridelands - It brought such a rush. Made his heart race. And at least it was something to do. The cub bounded through the grass with long strides, paws thumping rthymically on the ground. Finally, though, he skidded to a stop near the lake. The lake that bordered the desert. Still, Kion paid no mind. As long as he didn't cross, he was fine. So he stopped, digging his claws into the ground to help him stop running. He sat there, gasping, before lowering his head and letting his muzzle touch the water, trying to catch his breath.

Suddenly a white streak slammed into the cub, and both Kion and his "attacker" shrieked in surprise as they both plummeted into the water. Luckily though, it was shallow, both of them able to stand up if it weren't for them being knocked down. It was the "attacker" who stood up first, quickly leaping back onto shore. She didn't even bother to shake out her fur, more worried about who she'd run into. "Oops! Oh, I'm so, so, so sorry!" She apologized profusely, ears flattening. It was a tigress, about Kion's age. Her fur was bright silver, and she had black - almost blue - stripes. "Are you hurt? I'm sorry!"

"I'm fine, it's okay." Kion managed to say through the shock, scrambling to stand up. He quickly shook out his fur, sending water spraying everywhere. "See? Perfectl--" He cut off when he got a look at the tigress. Normally, at the sight of a tiger, he would have either attacked or ran. But when his eyes met the tigress's - They were so blue - Kion just froze, the words dying on his lips.

"Are you sure? I wasn't looking where I was going, and - Goodness! I'm sorry I got you wet." The tigress continued to apologize as she padded forward, not caring as she entered the water to sniff along Kion's pelt, making sure he was unharmed. For once, Kion didn't flinch away or growl, he just stood there, watching her through wide amber eyes. "Are you sure you're not hurt?" The tigress frowned at him.

It took a moment for Kion to be able to speak again, the words coming out stuttered. "What? Oh - No - I - I'm fine. Trust me, it wouldn't be the first time." The cub's eyes flickered briefly over the tigress's pelt, then met her piercing gaze again. Once again, Kion felt everything else around him just stop.

"Oh, good!" The tigress smiled, and when she did, it brought a sparkle to her eyes. Kion's breath seemed to leave him for some reason, unable to speak anymore. "Again - I'm so, so sorry.."

"No worries." Kion whispered when he caught his breath again, completely confused as to why he wasn't snarling at her right about now. He couldn't really bring himself to feel mad. Just staring at her, he felt... More calm than he probably should have. The cub just blinked at her for a moment, before finally managing to stutter out another response. "Oh - I'm Kion."

The tigress's smile widened ever so slightly, and her bright blue eyes softened even more, if possible. Kion was so lost in her gaze that he barely heard her response. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kion. I'm Natasha."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 29th, 2017 at 02:47 PM.