View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Role Makes Cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Name: Icegaze
Appearance: Icegaze is a white cat with a black mask-like splotches near her eyes. Her eyes are also a bright ice blue that seem to stare straight through you, but are very readable. Using her good looks, Icegaze charms everyone she meets, until they get on her bad side.
Personality: This shecat is very mischievous and loves to pull pranks. When she is with toms however, she acts bright and cheerful but doesn't let it all show. When she is with her best friends she is a complete doofus and you can tell every shift of emotion in her blue eyes. When not with her friends, her eyes are stone cold and seemingly emotionless. She can be your bestie one minute and your most feared enemy the next. She should be considered extremely dangerous.
Disabilities/Injuries/Diseases: None.
Scars: Any scars she has are made sure to be covered by her fluffy fur, so she can keep her good looks.
Clan: WindClan
I love her! Thank you so much! You've just brightened my dark day!