View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled and headed over begining clear then mutter the last phrase,” I got a huge rake a couple months ago on my belly...that darn trespassing Dusk Syndicate tom...” she muttered before speaking up again,” It scarred I know, don’t worry I won’t be mad if you need to get Surgestorm or Shinefang because you haven’t had much training. And if your wrong...” she gave Caliapaw a gentle lick on the ear, a comforting lick,” I won’t blame you...your only training.” She smiled she truthfully wouldn’t blame Caliapaw if she was incorrect whatsoever. She’d simply tell her Keep Trying. You’ll get it right one day.
The medicine cat examined the wound, it appeared to have scarred up okay... there wasn't any sign of infection, was she - was she right? BSTS. If it was scarred, then Chameleonvine should be okay to return to warrior duties. "I think you're clear to go." She made no remark to the kinder comment that Chamelonvine had given her, while Caliapaw appreciated the kind words, she didn't like feeling like she was being talked down to. And that seemed exactly like the type of comment someone would make along the lines or 'poor girl' or something equally as infuriating. If Zerosight said otherwise, the she cat would listen - she was just training. She still didn't know how to deal with major wounds. If something serious happened to a warrior, Caliapaw would be in big trouble - or, more likely, they would. All those poor cats who were counting on her...

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 14th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.