Old November 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: rosebrook kit finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Name: Lightkit - Lightpaw - Lightfall
Appearance: Here
Lightkit is SMALL, its a wonder she's even alive. Although not sickly, Lightkit definitely has some trouble getting places she needs to be due to her being so tiny. Her body is perfectly proportioned to her small size except her ears. Her ears are perfect triangles that stand up father than they should making her a great hunter, because her ears are so big. Her fur is sleek and easily deflects water, but dries fluffy. Her under body is pure white with no flecks of her ginger fur above. While her back, and half of her face seem tanned by the sun. Her back is pure orange with little stripes accenting it, unlike her face which has thin markings that frame her almond brown eyes and white muzzle. Her nose is a cherry pink, with rather long whiskers to go with it.
Personality: Lightfall is a sweet helpful young warrior. She's not afraid to get herself dirty to help and friend and has the biggest heart you could ever ask for. It sometimes causes her to make stupid decisions out of love but always does her best to fix them. If you have a problem your best bet would ask Lightfall for help because she's inventive, creative and always has a positive attitude.
Flaws: Too trusting, follows her heart a little blindly
Vitrues: Caring, inventive, eager to solve problems
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mental Disorders (if any): None
Mental Health (scored out of 1- 10 being completely healthy): 9 as a kit slowly depletes as she gets older an starts dealing with real life situations
Physical Quirks (anything from a limp to an extra toe!)(if any!): None
Character Site Link (if any): (See Appearance)
Old or New Character?: She's an old character from before I went inactive. I've been trying to reboot my charries as their own relations also went inactive.
Anything Extra!: Nope
Questions?: Nope
thank you so much for your application! and welcome back!!! i definitely remember you! and my drawing of your profile picture cx im glad you still like it!
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da