Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:43 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanheart layed next to her daughter hoping her kits stomach pain will quit when she was waiting she was thinking of a few things
I wonder if she will grow to be a strong warrior or if she will even live long enough to have her own kits. Gosh I really am getting old!
I'm thinking as if my daughter won't have a long life ! Great starclan . I'll just make sure she lives longer
she thought and smiled again she still kept humming softly as she watched another bird land on the ground in front of the den then take off. Her soft brown eyes looked at purekit wondering if she needs anything " purekit sweaty you alright ? " she meowed
(( Haha, just died laughing. You said quote: Purekit sweaty you alright?) I think you meant sweetie. Anyways...)
Purekit nuzzled against her moth, a whimper building in her throat. He really stomach was beginning to hurt more, but she didn't want to worry her mother's. The small kit shook her head. "No," she managed, despite her previous wishes. "I-I-" before she could get the words out, Purekit's belly convulsed, and Shen leaned over the edge of the nest, gagging. "I think I need to see Shinefang." She mum reread, devastation creeping into her mew. She liked the medicine cat, but only when's she wasn't sick. The herbs he gave her tasted bad, even if they made he really stomach feel bettering.

-Time-lasp-

Purekit padded back into the den, feeling a little better. She looked up at her mother, gave a small smile to reassure her, then padded into her nest. With a sigh, the kit curled up, willing sleep to come.

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 07:43 PM.