View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 11:22 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Si- This is pointless.... Appledash took his gaze off of the ladybug he had been watching crawl up a leaf. Due to boredom, the ginger warrior had decided to take a closer look at the tiny bug and try to count the spots on its back. But the red creature would not stop moving long enough for him to focus. Laying in the clearing was not an ideal day for Appledash. But he was currently on rest, he shouldn't be doing anything to do with hunting or patrolling for the next day or two still. He had suffered some major wounds during the battle with the DS, although nothing too severe or fatal. The worst was a reopened scratch along his flank, one that he was currently covering with his bushy red tail.

Laying his head on his paws, Appledash let out a sigh. The last time I was this bored was when I was a kit and I couldn't do anything else but sit in camp.... The tomcat didn't take very well to not being able to do anything. Appledash was the type of cat that had to be up and moving, constantly. Sitting still for too long would make him axioms and nervous, as well as upset. But he knew it was better to listen to the medicine cat so he could heal.

"I just wish there was something more entertaining in the camp."

@Empress Of Evil

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.