View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Taking a deep breath, Acornfall gave himself a determined shake and slowly lifted his right forepaw and hind leg. A frustrated whimper left his throat as he wobbled slightly, his claws extending into the soft earth below him. It was difficult, but he managed to hold his balance for a few moments before returning his limbs to the ground. Pride radiated from the tom's pelt, his formerly weary expression now an intoxicating smile that stretched from cheek to cheek. "I feel incredible right now! You saw that right?!" The elder vibrated with excitement, his tail curled up straight into the air. It wasn't surprising that the progress had been going so well. Acorn's whiskers had completely healed by now and with the effort the two had been putting into his training, Acorn was well on his way back to his warrior status. "What now?" He purred, eyes flooded with excitement.
¨i did, i did.¨ they reassured the tom with a smile, bumping their forehead against his shoulder in physical praise. pulling away, they thought for a moment. looking around they caught sight of a moss ball, walking over to it and bringing it back, dropping it infront of acornfall. ¨how about a nice game of mossball? you defend it while i try to take it from you. itll test your balance and movement in a less boring way.¨ this was their first patient that they were doing long tern treatments like this to. they hoped they were doing well enough for acorn to be a warrior soon.