View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨i did, i did.¨ they reassured the tom with a smile, bumping their forehead against his shoulder in physical praise. pulling away, they thought for a moment. looking around they caught sight of a moss ball, walking over to it and bringing it back, dropping it infront of acornfall. ¨how about a nice game of mossball? you defend it while i try to take it from you. itll test your balance and movement in a less boring way.¨ this was their first patient that they were doing long tern treatments like this to. they hoped they were doing well enough for acorn to be a warrior soon.
Acorn graciously accepted the nudge, giving an affectionate swat of the paw. He watched as Daypaw was lost in thought, his gaze drifting around the clearing as he observed his clanmates. Everyone seemed to be busy, nose-deep in their training or otherwise. Another brisk gust of air caused the trees to shake and Acornfall's pelt pull with the breeze. Fluffing out his fur once more, the elder was overtaken with a shudder. He certainly liked Leaf-fall, mostly due to the fact that he didn't overheat with his thick coat, but he could do without the wind. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he startled upon hearing Daypaw's voice. He hadn't even seen the other walk alone, let alone return with a ball of moss in their mouth.

"Daypaw, I wanted to train be a warrior, not a kit." He teased, his face illuminated with humor. He deeply respected Daypaw, so he knew that they were onto something. It'd been a long time since he'd played with moss that wasn't in his nest. Nodding his head, Acornfall padded forward and took the moss into his jaws, carefully tracing back to his previous spot. Dropping the moss at his paws, he directed his attention back onto the other. "Ok so, how is this going to work? I just try and keep it away from you?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart