View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:26 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Raising an eyebrow in slight confusion, and surprise, Geckoleaf hurried to care for the severely wounded apprentice. She shivered at the sight of the wounds; they were severe, especially for a young apprentice who should never have been in battle in the first place. But, the damage was done; all she could do was care for the cat. Moving swiftly to her herb shelf, she grabbed one of the packets of herbs she kept prepared, in case of general injury. Unwrapping the herbs from their leafy container, she set it down next to Walnutpaw. Quickly, she cleaned out the wounds, her rough tongue scraping away debris and bits of detached flesh. The eye wound was worse, but manageable. After being satisfied with their cleanliness, she grabbed the mix of pre-prepared medicine and chewed it into a thick poultice, which she then applied with practiced motions. Once the poultice was on, she applied cobwebs on top of both, to keep the medicine in place, which she secured with the burrs of catchweed. Tail twitching, she shifted from paw to paw; she had done her best, and she could do no more. The apprentice would heal with time, but be forever blinded in one eye. Though sad, it was reality, a reality she could only help, not fix.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending