View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2018, 11:54 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
it took everything in daydreams willpower to not tackle the tom to the ground with affectionate licks, so they settled on nuzzling the side of his face in greeting. "im sorry about that. with everything thats been going on..its been hard to set paws here sometimes," they mewed. juniperpaw had been the setting stone of their mental health, dwindling very quickly after that. and shinefangs actions didnt help either. god, he was such an idiot. but now they had heatherfur that they were growing close to more and more as the days went on. but it was glad to see a familiar face in all of this mess. they plopped down next to him with a sigh,"sometimes i wish you didnt retire, you know? things were alot cooler between the clans." they mewed casually. they hadnt gotten to know fallenstar directly but..something set them off. there was somethign in that tim that made them dislike him with a passion. "though, seems like he hasnt learned after shinefang hit him at the last gathering."
"...Yeah, I understand. It's gotten a little less tense after awhile, but... now, people are starting to talk about SkyClan again. I miss the older days sometimes... when I was a young warrior and before you were even born, and Otterstar was still leader. Things have changed around here, and... I don't see them getting better, kid," the leader rambled, his tail moving to cover his paws in disappointment. "...The leaders after her, after Bucknight's reign... we're duds who haven't done anything. It's gotten to the point where I don't remember her too much at all... I just remember everyone being happy. Perhaps it'll take more than just a simple slap for Fallenstar to want the same thing, too," he murmured with a long sigh, before stopping his speech in order to glance over Daydream with a smile, a sort of parental instinct kicking in as he finally moved to nuzzle the Medicine Cat back. "...But if more cats were like you, we'd get more done. It's nice to know you're still doing well."