Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 04:50 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Foxpaw smiled. "Well I actually kind of kitnapped, by two Thunderclan warriors after I ended up in their territory. Then I escaped and tried to find home but I couldn't so I stayed in an old fox den, while I was there I watched two dogs fight. One of them won honorably but when he turned to leave the other dog killed him... I was really scared and alone when Sootflare found me. When I got back to camp Lionstar was very disappointed in me and now I'm trying to prove I'm good enough. I still remember those dogs. Sometimes I have nightmares about it. Sometimes I'm the honorable dog... but sometimes, I'm the evil one. Either way, I die in the end." she said. When she'd started her story she'd been full of happiness, but now she just sat with her head bowed.

Runningpaw blinked curiously as she told her tale, her amber orbs dilating with an almost overwhelmed feeling. It was the same one she got when she'd been taken aback, but slightly more...curious. There was so much more she wanted to learn about the she-cat, and she found herself staring fixedly at her with a small frown on her features. Too bad I can't see her until the next gathering... She huffed silently. And I'll probably be a warrior around then, too. That thought brightened her up, her energy returning to her paws.
"I...I'm sorry to hear that. But hey, look. You'll get better! I know you will. And besides...Soot- Sootclaw? Sootfur? Either way, he'll help you I know it." At Twilightstar's call, she hopped up, her head swiveling to face the dark furred she-cat. It was her time to go.
"Nice talking to you! I'm Runningpaw, by the way. What's your name?" She scampered over to join her clan before she turned back to ask the question. She had to hurry.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3