Old November 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Warriors that you hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jracula View Post
firestar after the first series enough said
he got...,,, really, really cringey.
and bramblestar. he didnt deserve to become leader, graystripe did. a moment of silence for graystripe u_u
DID GRAYSTRIPE DIE?! * STARTS TO WAIL * GRAYSTRIPE MY BLOW TROCH LOVING KITTY HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME ERINNNNS! * voice raises an octave*

Bramblestar should just die already, he's old enough to be Foxleap's dad and Foxleap died, so he should die too.

Firestar went really cringy after the first series, I agree. https://40.media.tumblr.com/c6707f7e...ivqko2_500.png This is so true I died laughing!

List of all the other cats I hate ( reasons are here)

Berrynose ( a cute, fluffy mama's boy that is as annoying as hair that won't stay down... no personality whats so ever!)
Hollyleaf ( You HAD TO KEEP THE BRATTY ONE ALIVE ERINS?! COME ON!)
Leafpool ( I wish she had joined Windclan, we never hear from Windclan in the books)
Flametail ( Got what?Ten speaking parts in all the books he was alive in?)
Tigerheart ( I refuse to call him Tigerstar, the 'Original' Tigerstar was better than him! And he was EVIL AS THE DAY IS LONG!)
Bramblestar ( I call him Brambledumb or Bramblebubble because he has the the smarts of a dumb thing and he has the personality of a bubble!)
Pretty much evey single background cat Erin Hunter has ever made up

MILLIE SHOULD DIE! I fI had the name she did I would die of shame... Her real name is... Millwood

Last edited by Bracken12; November 4th, 2017 at 07:16 PM.