View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: StarClan Territory

EchoHeart

"as a mother and a warrior i want my clan and my child to have a perfect life!"

SpottedFur

"just a few pawsteps away..."

echoheart opened her eyes, seeing the star filled sky and the sweet smell of pray, it was warm and everything. and fear and horror filled her mind. she was dead....SHE WAS DEAD!? "no- no nono, mosskit! MY MOSSKIT" she yowled in a pained hurt. spottedfur padded from behind echoheart "welcome my dear..." he meowed with a sad tone. "calm down. calm down." he put his tail on her back as she crouched down and sobbed "you will watch him grow. you will send signs for him....you will take care of him even if he cant see you my dear." spottedfur purred. "but..." echoheart hiccupped. "no buts sweetie...your dead and death comes by when it wants. calm down and watch as your kit makes a change on the clans." he explained with a smile "watch as every kit from every clan makes a change, a change so big...it wont make us see the battles today." echoheart sighed and leaned into the elder. "we are stars now. and one day he will join you, he wont be a paw or a kit but a adult who can care for himself." spottedfur gave echoheart a lick before they both padded away, so he could show her around her new home.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she