View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:11 PM
bruh head

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Shadow laughed, hardly controlling herself. "N-no!" She mewed,
giggling as she spoke. "N-not really. They have different uses, ways they heal and such. Without them we wouldn't be healthy." She mewed. Her tail flicked, and even now she struggled to keep her laughter in. "They just all do different things, Mercury. It's hard to explain them all." Shadow said, looking over at the tom with a blue gaze. She took a small breath, and her stomach felt odd. She got nervous around the tom. A shy, weird feeling overwhelmed her. Shadow thought about what to say, she wanted to get to know this tom. "S-so,
did you ever think about any other ranks?" She asked. Regretting it as soon as she spoke. What if he asked her back? Shadow didn't want to talk about herself. Her past was odd and confusing.

Mercury did manage to sit still. "Do you ever think about the world around the Syndicate?" He said, quickly following it up with another sentence. "I mean, uh, about the herbs sprinkled far away from here that no healer here has heard about?" He asked, his bright blue gaze trained on hers. "What do you mean, like if I considered being a hunter or something like that?" The mixed feline asked, the crescent moon of the smile on his maw growing to a grin. "And if that was the question, then no. Got to admit, I'm pretty lousy at hunting, and it seemed that would get boring, and I just..." He hesitated for a moment. "I just probably don't have the memory to be a healer, and I really never had a desire to do help cats in that way I guess." He shrugged, though his mind was racing. Does this mean that I'm a heartless cat, wanting to fight rather than help heal others? The tom wondered, inhaling softly in a worried manner. "And I guess that being a guard would be nice I guess," he said, trying to distract himself. "But I actually have yet to speak with Halite about it."