View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 02:07 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
(Yes, you got Greenleaf right)

Snowfall waited for Blizzardfoot's opinion before answering. "I agree that the most comfortable weather in Greenleaf is at nightfall, but I favor Newleaf more than Greenleaf, actually," she replied, swiping her tongue over her paw and drawing it over her ear, "It is a time of hope and new life, plus prey is plentiful during that time as well." The ThunderClan warrior was happy that Blizzardfoot broke the awkward silence; the she-cat was not good at breaking them herself. "Hey, would you like to be friends?" She suddenly asked. She would make a fine comrade, she thought.
[sorry for a late reply]

Blizzardfoot nodded; Newleaf was much more preferable than Greenleaf. During that time period, she didn't have to worry about the scorching heat. And her pelt would stay nice and cool.

Friends? she thought next, flicking her tail in anticipation. Her mouth curled up into a small grin. "Of course I'd like to be friends with you!" The white-pelted she-cat purred in agreement. Who would ever decline a request like that, anyways?

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::