View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:28 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
@Bad Wolf

Guardianheart wasn't easily distracted, but it was the gathering, and he had to know if Brindlefawn was there. The ShadowClan tom trekked through the crowd of cats, his grey and black pelt appearing silver in the moonlight. He finally picked up the scent of RiverClan and looked around at all the RiverClan cats. Where's Brindlefawn? I wonder if she can scent me. thought Guardianheart, sitting down, hoping she'd find him.
Brindlefawn was standing with her head raised, nose angled upwards as she took in the scents that threatened to overwhelm her senses, but it was worth it to know of Guardianheart was there, and to know how he was, since she and him hadn't spoken in longer than she would've liked. After all, this was her mate, and she loved him dearly. The two had been close since the day they'd met, and their friendship had over time blossomed into love, and now they were nates, secretly, of course. Then she caught his scent, and being careful not to trip on anyone, she wove her way blindly through the crowd, until she accidentally tripped over somebody, then breathed in the family ShadowClan tom's scent and knew who it was. “Gaurdianheart!” the RiverClan warrior exclaimed, staring blindly at where she thought he was.