Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 12:02 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Squirrelpaw watched him follow her up with a soft purr. Once he joined her, she intertwined their tails. She gazed out towards Riverclan territory. “I wonder if they really are as lazy as some cats say..” she leaned against him once more, her ears flicking in amusement. “When we head back to camp, let’s see who can catch the biggest an the most prey!” She challenged.
Rowanpaw gazed at their tails and smiled, it was pretty nice to be with her, he knew they were going to be mates when they would become warriors, even now, they could kind of be called mates, simply the way they acted together gave it away, he licked the top of her head as she leaned against him again and shrugged. "You know, it's actually kind of surprising to call a cln lazy... Considering we all move more than kittypets, and maybe we call them lazy because they're more in the clan, so they can rest more, and because of that, we think they're lazy." The tom mewed and shruged. "Are you sure? Because I don't feel like going after so many preys with this temperature, I'm basically gonna have a heat stroke." He laughed and remained close to her, their bodies pressed tightly to one another

Last edited by Gone; May 17th, 2018 at 12:02 AM.