View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The video ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage didn't register what Aspen was saying, only continuing to stare out at the dock--

"Oi, you slimy git!" Santiago suddenly shouted, causing Sage to spin around in surprise. "Yeah, I'm talking to you. I don't care if your bloody husband is out there, or if he's alive or dead. Your sister should come first and you've been treating her like crap this entire trip!" He struggled to get an arm free, clawing at the rubble and shoving some of it off. His shirt was ripped, showing his tight muscles as he strained against the pile. "Quit looking so distant and mysterious, or I swear I will claw out of this pile of crap and te doy una hostia que te visto de torero!" He spat, slipping into Spanish as he did so. He pushed off another piece of the pile, now able to sit up completely and glare coldly at Sage who was gazing blankly at Santiago as if the boy had actually carried out his threat. However, Sage turned away and began walking towards the door. With this, Santiago shoved off some more of the pile, working out his legs. Right before Sage stepped out, Santiago tackled him to the ground and slammed his fist into Sage's nose, causing blood to spray out of it. "Wake up!" He shouted, grabbing Sage by the collar and yanking him up and slapping him a couple of times. "You will NOT leave this ship until you apologize to your sister!" He was getting red in the face at Sage's blatant disregard for his own sister, much less the fact that he was being rude and distant to her.

te doy una hostia que te visto de torero = I'll give you a slap that will dress you as a bullfighter = Imma hit you really hard!

As Santiago pulled himself further out of the rubble she reached for him feeling the cut in his shirt and slightly blushing at it but when he comforted sage and pulled away she looked shocked. She was going to open her mouth to protest as he yelled at sage and reached to stop him from goign towards her brother but was afraid and recoiled. Awe struck and dumbfounded this was happening she simply placed both hands over her mouth as she watched him charge off towards sage who simply stood unmoving, blankly staring. Santiago was speaking truth but she refused to agree nor disagree at this point. Suddenly aspens heart raced as Santiago leapt for her brother taking him down to the ground, she gasped in horror and rushed forward stumbling from the pain and blurred vision. "NO! Please don't do that!" she wailed as blood sprayed from her brothers face all across the floor. She ran forwrad and tried to grab santiagos arm but with the force in which he punched and slapped sage she was thrust backwards, still maintaining her balence. "STOP!" she wailed desperatly forcing herself to walk back towards them dropping onto her knees and pushing against both of their chests trying to force them apart as Santiago held onto sages shirt. Tears where now streaming down her face leavings tracks behind on her cheeks. Weakened by the poundin in her head she huffed and dropped her arms down panting heavily.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 16th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.