View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:02 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The video ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hmm sure! And yes rocks with minds :3)
Aziz eyes widened “ Tord where are you going?!” She yells as he just walks off than the man began running, she growls as she begins to text Aspen and Alex “ Tord is on the run! He just took off! Need help now!”
The man just kept going not turning back at all as they soon left the ruins of the ship, Sasuke eventually just stops smiling at Tord watching him get near than he soon begins to turn around facing Tord. He opens his arms wide “ come, join me” he says warmly ... a illusion at its best. It stood in front of a room filled with something that is far form normal. A infected just ready to spill blood and Sasuke was simply the bait... he was just a illusion that seemed so real and alive.
@Celestial
Tord kept running, wanting to hold Sasuke, wanting to see the one man he hadn’t seen in ages. His eyes, which were wide with hopefulness, soon seemed to shatter and turn dull. That expression was soon replaced with fear. Forcing his free hand into the one bad he had packed, he felt around for any weapon. All that was in it was medical supplies, and you can’t exactly kill someone with bandages. Letting out a cry for help, he began to run, not knowing what he was doing, just not wanting to be near that thing.

Alex had just found her way out of the rubble, mostly unscathed. She had hidden herself under a table as she felt them get close to impact, then huddled under it for the longest time. The worst injury she had was a long cut on her leg, limping over to her phone as she felt it vibrate. ‘I’ll be there soon,’ she typed out with one free finger, grabbing as much as she could put in a small backpack, trying to find Aziz as quickly as possible.