View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2019, 01:49 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

Finally!

After all the back and forth at the Gatherings, with Fallenstar-- he had been given permission to take a patrol to teach ShadowClan a lesson they wouldn't forget, and his paws were itching to get started. Crossing the border was a breeze, and it helped that RiverClan had moved the markers back far enough to take a pretty chunk of ShadowClan land in the process. Windystar and ... that shady deputy of his were both too dense to notice, and the warriors that attempted to correct it had only fueled his claims ShadowClan were stealing land.

They made it so easy, and now - they were paying the price of ignorance.

Paws slapping against the mushy ground, Lionstorm was at the head of the swarm of RiverClan cats that burst through the camp entrance, teeth baring back as his gaze examined the dark camp. "Windystar, ... Deputyshade, come out here and face me!" He couldn't quite recall that one's name anymore, despite having argued with him on several occasions. Oh well, he knew who he was with his questionable ideals about traitors.

When no one challenged him, he tried again, voice growing shrill at his yowl. "I said face me, you cowards! Are you both too scared to face the consequence of your carelessness? Come out, before I have my Clan demolish your Clan, bramble by bramble!"