View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2019, 11:40 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

@BILL.

It was currently difficult times for ShadowClan, to put it lightly. Not only had they lost their leader, but their deputy had also stepped down. Now, ShadowClan's guidance rested on the shoulders of their medicine cat, Agaveheart and their senior warriors. The entire feeling of the camp was just...empty. Without a leader or a deputy, they were vulnerable. No one seemed to know what to do. Agaveheart was trying her best, but it was obvious that even she was lost.

So when ShadowClan's camp was flooded with RiverClan's fishy smell, Dustypaw was somehow not completely surprised. It was inevitable. Even if the other Clans didn't know that ShadowClan was leader-less, they could probably feel that something was off. The small apprentice had been napping in the apprentice den when RiverClan had rushed into the camp, with their deputy at the lead. His curiosity getting the better of him, Dustypaw slowly and cautiously stuck his head out just far enough for him to see what was happening. His stomach dropped at the mention of Windystar and Forestshade.

Of course. Lionstorm had no idea what had happened. He would receive no answer from the high ranks, unless someone explained to him what happened. Wide-eyed, the apprentice pushed his head further out of the den so he could get a better view of just how many cats there were. Oh, StarClan. It looked like there were enough for one on one with the ShadowClan cats. Dustypaw was sure that he could be seen now, but he didn't care. If they saw him, they saw him. He would even tell them about Windystar and Forestshade himself, if he had to.

((open ig))

Last edited by Freesia; September 2nd, 2019 at 11:43 PM.