View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:51 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw was overjoyed with the news. Finally he wouldn't have to go into the forest with mostly strangers. He could finally adventure again with Marbledface even if they may not be able to do much. It'd be a relief to him. Although before he spoke anything, he allowed Marbledface to finish eating her mouse out of respect. Instead, the Bengal watched as the two other warriors exited the warriors den. They were alone again. He knew that they were both more open with each other when the warriors den was empty.
Once he was sure she was finished, he continued on with the conversation. "Of course I'd help you, there's no reason to ask," he gave a small chuckle. He thought she was being silly about the question. Surely she expected him to help after everything they've been through. "It's all up to you when you want to begin!" he spoke, the enthusiasm in his voice wasn't faked in the least bit and you could tell that he didn't need to force his voice to create such a sound. Jaguarclaw now awaited to hear her paln for the day. When they would start and how far she wanted to take her walking to. It'd be sensible to just get her around the clearing wouldn't it? That alone would be a relief to her surely. Thankfully she wouldn't have to see the camp's mess. It was mostly cleaned up by now and the clan itself seemed all around stronger than it was the past few moons.
It wasn't more than a few silent heartbeats before Marbledface has finished her meager meal. The mice were thin and wiry now due to undernourishment, and the clan cats would soon follow in their footsteps. Though with the little amount of activity that the molly was able to put into the day, she wasn't going to suffer for awhile longer. She pushed the bones and remains of her meal aside, she would take care of them the nest day maybe. Right now she wanted to focus on making her way into the clearing. Sitting in the snow would probably be cold and miserable, but she desperately needed a change of scenery. "Yes, I am ready right now. I've been waiting all morning for you!" She teased with an impatient whine. Though her excitement was a little exaggerated to try and cover her anxiety, though her tail tip flicked back and forth with it. This could either go very well, or very bad. Or very, very bad. She'd been running all the possibilities through her head. The chances were slim for something destructive to happen, but they were still chances. She just wanted her normal life back already. "Ready?" She asked him, eyes raising from her paws to his warm green one. She was happy to see the tom looking back to his normal self, lustrous coat and inviting expression. That was the way she liked Jaguarclaw most.