Thread: Gloaming Camp
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

William

It felt as though they had been walking for months. Paws ached as he trudged beneath the surface, like the moles. But William liked to believe they were akin more to ants, a nonstop workforce that the ecosystem should fear. They were not squashed, they were not finished. Not by a long shot. Just being shooed away like that made his blood boil. They were worth more than just a passed memory.

As they went deeper and deeper within the caves, his nose twitched. Granted, he could not see a thing, well moreso he could barely see a thing. It took a lot of squinting. But eventually they made it deep enough within the system to find a carved out...cave? Or something akin to that of an underground cave. The gentle running of a stream nearby catching his attention more than anything.

This was it. This is where they would officially begin. Flowers need to bud beneath the surface first before they can become what they are. A smile filtered to his maw. "Here is where we will live. Here is where we will thrive. Who would expect a threat from below?" he asked as he turned around to face the few who decided to follow. Surely his following had shrunk slightly, but that meant those who stayed were truly believing of his cause.

The Clans had to be knocked down a peg or two. He had a few ideas in mind, but first, to organize this little bit of chaos. "Hmm. How many of you do I have here let me count hmmmm." he hummed to himself as he began to count heads.

[THEY HAVE DISCOVERED THE TUNNELS!
Have your character react if you are interested in them still being a member of the Syndicate. If not! Leave a Vm on my profile stating that and I will take you out of the mentions list

They will begin digging out Tunnels, and an event will be held on Saturday 4pm AKT ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by vellichor; April 11th, 2023 at 11:12 PM.