Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2019, 05:49 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Seastones

Pebblepaw seemed perplexed by the idea, his head tilting in confusion as he struggled to comprehend the idea, "Training with no mentor? How do you learn anything then?" He mumbled under his breath, though it wasn't his business... Though as the pair managed to break through the RiverClan territory, the Seastones came into view!

"Wow!" Pebblepaw meowed, breathlessly. It was cool during gatherings, but with noone here?! This was awesome! "I'm gonna climb them!" He shouted, already racing to the rocks, surprised to see Littlepaw already bounding up them. He wouldn't be beaten to the top! With all the effort he could possibly muster, the chubby apprentice huffed his way to the flattened rock where the Leader's sat. Sucking in a tired breath, he sighed and attempted to stand tall, looking down at the sandy grove where everyone sat.

"Oh wow! Littlepaw come look at this view, it's awesome up here!" Yeah! This is where he definitely belonged! Pebblestar! Though, he began to chuckle to himself. "It's like that game I used to play with Pigeonpaw and Graypaw as a kit, all scrambling to pretend to be leader." It was a fond memory, though his smile faltered slightly at the thought of his siblings. It had been a while since he'd done anything them... Turning a green gaze to Littlepaw, he forced a smile,

"Do you have any littermates, Littlepaw?"

@caswshay617

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart