View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2018, 04:53 AM
social anxiety freak show

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@fenic
Swamppaw nodded solemnly, having expected Applepaw's shocked reaction, he almost didn't know what to say next. "Cloudwatcher and her were apparently a thing, I hadn't belonged to Lunarstripe at all..." The apprentice looked a bit lost, his eyes cloudy. "And now my whole family is dead, every bit of my kin, my father, my mother, my siblings. It's like StarClan is punishing me for something that I couldn't have prevented if I had wanted to." He finally tugged his gaze from her, looking at his paws instead. "I've kept the secret for a long time, afraid to tell anybody because it'd make my life so complicated... but, maybe that's why I'm being punished. If I had only told back then, do you think StarClan would have let them live?" He knew it was a stupid question to ask; why would Applepaw even know the answers? But, it was what he felt at the moment, something that had been on his shoulders since they all began to die.
Silverpaw noticed a saddened tom cat her Siberian tabby cross breaded fur stood on end being short haired, her light grayish white ear stood up her tail turned to her left side the tip flicked her brightened blue eyes looked in the toms eyes. Shadepaw didn't want to seem nosey so she forced herself to playfully and limberly jump and pound nose diving into a pile of autumn leaves she let out a mew and soft giggle. Her body was white her tail muzzle and legs had a darkish brown blended stripes her muzzle and tail being darker in brown. The end of her body had very very light grey brown spots like a leopards.

Last edited by silvershade; July 27th, 2018 at 04:05 PM.