View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:10 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
The young tom managed to blend well with the darkness, his cinder colored fur a suitable camouflage as Cypresspaw picked his way easily towards the exit, dimly lit by the moonlight sneaking into the den, having no regard for the apprentices sleeping inside. Cypresspaw lacked regard for them as well, however it was best he didn't step on any tails in his effort to leave quietly. If someone did wake, he had a sound excuse, however that would mean his plans were foiled, so nonetheless he would be upset with himself and whoever the culprit should turn out to be.

”Hey were are you going?” Starrypaw asked. She thought he was up to no good so she stepped toward the tom. “I’m coming too if your going somewhere.” She said taking another step toward him.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo