View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2018, 01:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Grovepaw sighed as he entered the den ,his eyes felt dry and he felt drained and heavy ,From the fright that his sister gave him about telling his brother what he did. Even she herself had no mentor ! They did get into a teensy little fight about why he didn't want her to tell ghostpaw. And she did technically start it and then ran off ,but thankfully he managed to catch up to her before she left camp. Everything was fine afterwards but he did give her what seemed to him to be a small fright ,by pretending that he was gonna let the whole clan know that she was gonna leave the camp when she had no mentor either. It at least gave him a good laugh.

The tom grunted as he found his mossbed and plopped down on it now resting his chin on his paws. His eyes almost closed when his stomach growled making him growl in return out of frustration , apparently the half fish wasn't enough,but he made sure he wasn't gonna eat anything else until he catches something for the clan. Was it extreme ? Probably but for some reason he went for it. He wrapped his tail around himself with the tip of it resting on his nose ,he did keep his eyes open for a while just looking into the semi darkness of the den. everything will be alright ...well it should be.

@Static

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )