View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2018, 04:28 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
DANG! THIS GUY’S GOOD! seriously, he should be called “the Sherlock of the clans”
..::;::.::;::.::;::..

Deviousblaze tried to keep a level head as the tom guessed all of his attributes. I’m gonna have to learn from him, he decided as he glared down at the tom. Better use this situation to my advantage. At the last sentence, the tom found humor rather than it being uncomfortable. As far as this black tom believed, he had no family. His past was dark, with his parents leaving and disowning him. He had no siblings to take refuge with and to share the pain. And so, there was no nerve to hit- he hadn’t gotten to know his family enough to know their failures. It was barely painful that they had left- it wasn’t like he ever had time to get to know his parents. “I’d rather continue. How about my name? You guess that, and I’ll come right down.” He knew there were plenty ways to guess his name and he knew how, but still, he wanted to see just how smart this tom really was.

(Ugh... I got busy with school and stuff, sorry for the late reply...)
(Edit 1: Bippity Boppity Boop, It has been nearly 24 hours @blue jellie, and I understand if you are busy, just don't want you to forget since you did not reply at around noon today.)
"You want me to guess your name? Well, let's see, due to your secretive nature, your affinity for games, and your past as a loner, I shall assume your name has to do with your talents more than your looks, and so far you have shown to be a rather suspicious tom, who does have some plans, although you haven't seemed to be planning ahead at all." He said, pauseing for a second. "You seem devious in nature, And since you have stayed in this clan, I assume you both enjoy being a part of the clan, and you take pride in what you do on a regular basis, not that I need to tell you that. For these reasons... I shall assume your name is...DeviousBlaze, due to your nature and your pride in everything you do." He said, doubting he actually got his stalkers name right, but decideing it had to be, based on what he so far knew about his stalker. "Your's is a bit easier to explain then mine may be, but who knows, you seem smart, but that may just be some sort of shell you hide within." He said, waiting for the tom to come out of hideing, so he could learn more about him, and to see if his assumptions were correct.

Last edited by Akari; April 11th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.