View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfhearts ears flicked as She listened to Nightshadow speak she looked down with a flick of her tail it's one of many ways to describe insanity . For some insanity can be loneliness , depression or anything else . she huffed now looking over her shoulder at Nightshadow she felt a bit of sympathy for her but that quickly washed away . She smirked " I see. Sleepy Aren't you Kitty? " she meowed and said the same ' nickname' that Nightshadow used she felt proud of herself for some reason . She chuckled and stood up to her paws stretching out her legs and shook her fur when she finished she flicked her tail and smirked yet again " you know your not that bad when your not annoying kitty " she said and started walking to the den entrance again feeling proud of herself she couldn't help but giggle .
Nightshadow growled and said, "Okay, Dear. You can call me 'kitty' all you want, but it doesn't mean it makes you any less of one." She rolled her eyes and stood up saying, "Well, I'd say you're pretty bad whether you're annoying or not. So you probably shouldn't be saying that to me unless you accept that that's also you, Darling." She smirked and followed Halfheart, sitting down in front of her. "I'm just like insanity, you can't escape me. I will find you no matter where you hide or what you have to protect you. And I will follow you until I finish what I started," Nightshadow whispered, smiling and staring at Halfheart expectantly. She had no idea how the other cat would respond, but she hoped it would be good. She sneezed, not bothering to turn her head away from Halfheart and with that, began her quest of making Halfheart snap once more.