View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:21 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Amberstrike chuckled, "I guess we will have to both wait for the right cat to come along huh?" He said, trying to sound happy. He didn't want to go the rest of his life without a mate or kits and he didn't want his sister to go through that either. "What do you think about Blazingnight?" he asked randomly.
Forestpelt looked semi-alarmed at her brother's question, and her green hues narrowed as though she were trying to figure out if he were trying to trick her or not. "Blazingnight? She's alright, I suppose. I agree with some things she's doing, others...are just a little strange to me." The black she cat shrugged, the tip of her tail twitching in the slightest manner. She was worried, wondering whether Amberstrike had the same views on Blazingnight as she did or if he had different ones, ones that varied from her own.

Forestpelt's ears pricked up briefly as she heard a rustle in the bushes, and she crouched down low to the ground, her tail twitching back and forth. The she cat's ears were tilted forwards, and she had a determined expression in her green hues. Is there something there? She thought curiously, approaching the bushes a little nervously as she headed onwards, and she gently pushed her head through the leaves. There was nothing there- at least nothing that she could see, and she decided it had probably either been her imagination or one of them had stepped on a leaf, or a twig, or something like that.

She turned her attention back to Amberstrike, with a semi-careless shrug as though to say 'oh well.' "So, what do you think of your apprentice? Clawpaw, I believe you said her name was?" Forestpelt asked, her tailtip beginning to twitch again with the slightest bit of curiosity. She had never really found herself training an apprentice, and her curiosity was only intensified by the thought of having one. She had wondered what it would be like to have an apprentice to train, but she honestly had never really thought about it or decided to pursue it at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.