View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2022, 07:43 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks
Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe was not happy. A lot of cats hadn’t done their duty on the patrols he’d organized. Time to dish out some punishments. If these cats had a genuine excuse, that was one thing. But if they’d just shirked their duties, then that was a problem.

He decided to deal with the patrol leaders first. “Talloak, Bloodlily, and Frostmoon!” he called. “The three of you did not report your patrols. How can our Clan be expected to function if warriors don’t take their duty as patrol leader seriously? Each of you will complete the patrol you were assigned by yourself, right now. When you’re done, you will come back here and complete three chores around camp. I don’t care what they are, as long as they’re helpful. If you’ve got a good excuse for not reporting, hurry up and tell me now. Otherwise, get out of here.”

( @fernmass @Firefly @Gunnar You must complete this punishment within 7 IRL days, or your cat will face further punishment. Your solo patrol should consist of either one, 50+ word post for hunting, or two, 50+ word posts for a border patrol. Chore posts should each be 25 words or more, and should involve your cat doing something helpful around camp. Changing nests, taking care of ticks, prepping dens for leaf-bare, and cleaning dens are all examples of chores. Sometimes I make mistakes, so if you feel your cat is being punished unjustly then please reach out to me PRIVATELY! )

Now, on to the cats who didn’t pull their weight. “Ivybush, Wildholly, Goldenleaf, Rabbitwatcher, Peachpaw, Darkriver, Rainfern, Irispaw, and Blizzardsky!” he called. “Why didn’t any of you come report to me when your patrol leaders failed to? Why does the prey pile still look smaller than it should? I’d better hear some good excuses. If you don’t have one, then here’s how your punishment is going to go.

“Ivybush, Wildholly, Goldenleaf, Darkriver, Rainfern, and Blizzardsky. Since you’re warriors, you all should know better than to slack on patrol. Wildholly, Goldenleaf, Rabbitwatcher, and Darkriver. Go talk to Marigoldleap and tell her your punishment is to collect herbs for her. Ivybush, Rainfern, and Blizzardsky, your punishment will be to hunt individually for the Clan. Do not even think about showing your faces here until you’ve caught at least three pieces of prey.”

He paused to take a breath. “Peachpaw and Irispaw. Since you’re apprentices, I will let you get off a little easier. Both of you will complete two chores around the camp. I don’t care what these chores are, as long as they’re helpful. Now all of you, go on unless you’ve got an excuse to give me for not doing your job!”

( @Ivybush666 @IvySpirit @Ashcloud the WindClanner @~SilverShine~ @Silvershadow13 @Fernwillow @Zero @Mango

For those talking to Marigoldleap, you have 7 IRL days to speak to her. From there, you must complete whatever herb collecting task you are assigned within 7 IRL days. For those hunting, you must make at least one post of 50 words or more of your cat hunting. Chore posts should each be 25 words or more, and should involve your cat doing something helpful around camp. Changing nests, taking care of ticks, prepping dens for leaf-bare, and cleaning dens are all examples of chores. Hunting and chores must be done within 7 IRL days. Failure to complete your punishment will result in further punishment. Report to Slatestripe on this thread when you’re done. Please contact me PRIVATELY if you have a legitimate OOC excuse or another concern. I sometimes make mistakes, so if you feel your cat is being unjustly punished please reach out! )

She decided to speak up for herself. "Sir, I dont mean to be rude, but I wasted half of my patrol time waiting for one of my cats, I thought they would come and they didnt, how is that my fault? I tried to get them out of trouble, but they never came did they?" she was prepared for a good scolding but did she really deserve a punishment for something she tried to prevent. She just dragged her tail on the floor. If Slatestripe didnt find it convincing she'd have to go on another patrol. It wasnt what she had willed to do but she had to do what was best for her clan. Even if it wasnt best for her.

{I also forgot hah- sorry lol}