View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2018, 04:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
His ear flicked upon hearing his brothers voice making him look up at the other tom , good thing that he's in a good mood.although pikepaw is right...he will find out eventually . Should I just pony up and tell him? No..let him be in a good mood today .maybe tomorrow. he gave ghostpaw a weak smile "I'm fine.just tired is all." he answered and to clarify that he let out a yawn that was stuck in his throat . He Nestled his chin into paws more "looks like someone's had a good day. What ya do?" he asked trying to get the attention away from him so he focused on his brother .
Ghostpaw looked at Grovepaw,trying to determine if he should press him for what happened or not.Ghostpaw decided not to keep asking what happened in case Grovepaw got mad."Sunstream gave me some fishing tips.They helped alot.My mentor also taught me a few new fighting moves.I can teach you later if you want me to."Ghostpaw offered,curling his tail around his paws so itnwouldnt be in the way of the other apprentices as they walked in."Maybe Pikepaw to?I bet I could beat both of you!"Ghostpaw told Grovepaw,trying to cheer him up.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord