View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Upon spotting his pretty Petal, the orange tom’s eyes lit up with a new sparkle. He loved the adventure of having a forbidden relationship, of seeing someone outside the Clan… and the kittypet certainly was worth it. Besides, Blazingcomet was never caught, so how it mattered - he wasn’t sure. Sometimes, however, he did wish that Petal lived within SkyClan - so they wouldn’t have to go so long between meetings. If he was seen slipping out every day to speak to a she cat in the territory, then it was sure to get suspicious. ”Expecting someone, beautiful?” The tom asked, a hint of mischief coming up in his voice as he crept up behind the she cat. With no training, she wouldn’t be able to spot him - or hear him - as easily, which made pranks on her quite amusing… though Blazingcomet wouldn’t really want to scare the she cat for the world. Coming out from behind the feline, he gave her a light nuzzle before sitting down in front of her. ”And how was your day, love?” He liked hearing about Petal’s kittypet adventures. They were so much tamer, less interesting than the warrior life, but Blazingcomet took in every detail of them. Because it was something different, and new. His relationship with Drizzleshard ruined, perhaps tame was good for now - and at least this kittypet wasn’t the clingy type. She might be a little too girly, a little too sugar-sweet for his flirty side - but she was his. His Petal, his kittypet, his love. And eventually… he would know if she felt the same way.

Petal jumped slightly, wanting to run for a moment before the nuzzle calmed her back down. With a small glare at the tom, she swatted at his ears a little. "I hate when you do that!" she exclaimed, flicking her tail a bit in annoyance before she gave him a playful smile. She wasn't actually mad at him, of course. She could never be truly mad at him. "But yes, I was expecting you, but here you are now!" he spoke, shuffling towards the tom, giving him a small nuzzle. How was this relationship working so well and her previous one hadn't? What had she done to Barkskip? This wasn't the time for that. She had someone better now. Someone who would actually appreciate her. Petal let out a small sigh, simply taking in the tom's presence. "My day is much better now," she replied with a smile, before meeting his gaze. "How about yours?"