View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Petal jumped slightly, wanting to run for a moment before the nuzzle calmed her back down. With a small glare at the tom, she swatted at his ears a little. "I hate when you do that!" she exclaimed, flicking her tail a bit in annoyance before she gave him a playful smile. She wasn't actually mad at him, of course. She could never be truly mad at him. "But yes, I was expecting you, but here you are now!" he spoke, shuffling towards the tom, giving him a small nuzzle. How was this relationship working so well and her previous one hadn't? What had she done to Barkskip? This wasn't the time for that. She had someone better now. Someone who would actually appreciate her. Petal let out a small sigh, simply taking in the tom's presence. "My day is much better now," she replied with a smile, before meeting his gaze. "How about yours?"
With a smirk, Blazingcomet moved so that he could wrap his tail around Petal - either she was small or his tail was bigger than he thought, but he liked the fact that it fit around her. Almost in a complete circle, though not quite - still, it was just one of the things he liked to do. One of the things he liked about her. I’m going to get it right this time. One of these days, I’m going to make sure that I get it absolutely right. The tom thought, closing his eyes and repeating the words in his mind for a second before he grinned at the kittypet again. ”Good! I’m glad I could add a little spark to your day… and mine’s been going alright. But like you said, it’s much better now.” I’m not the only one who added a spark here. It was good to get along with a she cat again. Good to be able to talk like this, Blazingcomet hadn’t been having much luck back in the Clan - what with Drizzleshard and everything - so since Petal didn’t know the extent of what had happened, it was easier to be himself out here. Without fear of being snubbed because of it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.